Advertising and Media Law, Public Relations Law
Legal challenges in the field of advertising, communication and public relations are especially numerous in modern society. In this context, we advise clients in all the fields related to communication. Legal assessment of the admissibility of the use of communications and advertisements as well as campaigns, event organisation, prize game rules, etc., is especially topical. Indivisibly connected to these fields is also the field of consumer law.
Within the framework of media law, we represent our clients in civil and criminal matters relating to interference with privacy and personality rights, freedom of speech and press.
Our services include:
- Representing clients in civil and criminal matters relating to interference with personality rights, freedom of speech and press
- Assessment of campaigns, communication plans and advertisements from the aspect of their legality
- Drafting of prize game rules
- Drafting of general terms and conditions of business with consumers
- Counselling in the field of consumer law
- Counselling in the field of personality rights
- Protection of personal data
- Request for the publication of a correction and reply under the Media Act
- Comprehensive legal assessment of event organisation (the procedure of registering and obtaining permits, copyrights and contractual relations, responsibility of the organizer)
- Sponsorship agreements